- They spend up to 16 hours a day eating
- Unlike other bears, they do not hibernate
- April is Panda month
- Pandas' favorite color is green
- Pandas make various sounds, like barking, bleating, and honking. Always with impeccable grammar
- Pandas make snow angels and go sledding on their bellies for fun
And now an off color panda joke for anyone who enjoys that kind of thing. For everyone else, the usual one:
A Panda bear walks into a restaurant. He orders a meal and eats it. After politely paying for his meal, he pulls out a gun and shoots it in the air. He immediately walks out the door.
"Why did you do that?" hollered the confused waitress.
Looking back over his shoulder the panda says "I'm a panda". "Look it up in the dictionary."
The waitress locates the dictionary on her bosses desk and searches for the definition of panda bear. Finding it she reads,
"Panda Bear - A large black and white bear like mammal native to the far east. Eats shoots and leaves."